Before LinkedIn, it was more difficult for the average professional to reach the people who could help advance their career. LinkedIn provides a unique opportunity to get your name out there and network with professionals in your field. With more than 645 million users, LinkedIn allows you to connect with people from around the world. The professional social network makes it easy for anyone to reach out to their dream employer, hiring managers, mentors and other industry professionals.
You may have heard the term ‘sales and marketing’ used to describe how a company promotes itself to its desired audience. However, sales and marketing are not simply for the business world. Creating a clear value proposition for yourself can help you to better market yourself to employers. Your personal value proposition needs proper sales and marketing to highlight your worth to a potential employer.
- Are You the One Blocking Your Own Success? December 2, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part Two November 25, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part One November 18, 2019
- How to Delegate Effectively November 11, 2019
- The Facts About Mental Health Days November 4, 2019
- Do You Worry Too Much at Work? October 28, 2019
- How to Survive in a Job You Hate October 21, 2019
- How to Gain Respect at Work October 14, 2019
- How Much Self-Discipline Do You Have at Work? September 9, 2019
- How to Make a Good Impression in Your New Job September 2, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.