Before LinkedIn, it was more difficult for the average professional to reach the people who could help advance their career. LinkedIn provides a unique opportunity to get your name out there and network with professionals in your field. With more than 645 million users, LinkedIn allows you to connect with people from around the world. The professional social network makes it easy for anyone to reach out to their dream employer, hiring managers, mentors and other industry professionals.
You may have heard the term ‘sales and marketing’ used to describe how a company promotes itself to its desired audience. However, sales and marketing are not simply for the business world. Creating a clear value proposition for yourself can help you to better market yourself to employers. Your personal value proposition needs proper sales and marketing to highlight your worth to a potential employer.
- COVID-19 – Getting Back to Work June 15, 2020
- Updating Your Resume During COVID-19 is an Essential Job May 18, 2020
- Improving Your Chances of Working With the Australian Border Force May 11, 2020
- How to Improve Your Chances of Working With the ATO May 4, 2020
- What is JobKeeper and How Can You Access it? April 27, 2020
- COVID-19 and What it Means to the Australian Workforce April 20, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part Two April 13, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part One April 6, 2020
- How to Embrace Change in the Workplace March 30, 2020
- Is Your Lack of Self-Confidence Holding You Back at Work? March 23, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.