Before LinkedIn, it was more difficult for the average professional to reach the people who could help advance their career. LinkedIn provides a unique opportunity to get your name out there and network with professionals in your field. With more than 645 million users, LinkedIn allows you to connect with people from around the world. The professional social network makes it easy for anyone to reach out to their dream employer, hiring managers, mentors and other industry professionals.
You may have heard the term ‘sales and marketing’ used to describe how a company promotes itself to its desired audience. However, sales and marketing are not simply for the business world. Creating a clear value proposition for yourself can help you to better market yourself to employers. Your personal value proposition needs proper sales and marketing to highlight your worth to a potential employer.
- Where Are All The Teaching Jobs? March 30, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part One March 30, 2020
- Is Your Lack of Self-Confidence Holding You Back at Work? March 23, 2020
- How to Beat “Overqualified for the Job” Syndrome March 16, 2020
- Are You Mentally Prepared For Your Job Search? – Part Two March 9, 2020
- Are You Mentally Prepared For Your Job Search? – Part One March 2, 2020
- How to Navigate the Office Romance February 24, 2020
- Are Renewable Energy Jobs the Way Forward? February 17, 2020
- Are Standing Desks the Big Thing for 2020? February 10, 2020
- Do You Really Need a Cover Letter? February 3, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.