By now, every worker in Australia will have heard of JobKeeper, the government’s mammoth job-saving scheme attempting to put the economy into hibernation. But many are still wondering what it is, whether they are eligible, and how to access it.
Where are all the teaching jobs? It’s a question many graduates ask themselves. It seems like there are no teaching jobs for most of the year and then a sudden flurry of positions are being advertised around August and September. So what is going on and what are you supposed to do if you are looking for work or a promotion the rest of the year?
- COVID-19 – Getting Back to Work June 15, 2020
- Updating Your Resume During COVID-19 is an Essential Job May 18, 2020
- Improving Your Chances of Working With the Australian Border Force May 11, 2020
- How to Improve Your Chances of Working With the ATO May 4, 2020
- What is JobKeeper and How Can You Access it? April 27, 2020
- COVID-19 and What it Means to the Australian Workforce April 20, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part Two April 13, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part One April 6, 2020
- How to Embrace Change in the Workplace March 30, 2020
- Is Your Lack of Self-Confidence Holding You Back at Work? March 23, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.