Demand for mining services is up 43.6 per cent year-on-year. Illustrating the gradual shift from owner-operator sites to contract-managed mine sites, mining services now hold a 21.7 per cent share of industry opportunities, up from 17.3 per cent when DFP started reporting in November 2013. But the DFP Mining and Resources Index still shows the long distance between the state of the industry in boom times and now, with job opportunities in WA at 72.04 per cent of where they were in late 2013.
Currently Select Resumes have not one but two mining resume specialists. …Michelle and Melanie have over 15 years of experience working in various HR and recruitment functions. Both have spent…Read More
In 2010 Select Resumes secured the services of their first mining resume specialist. Adding a skilled Mining HR professional to the team meant that mining resume candidates at all levels…Read More
- How Much Self-Discipline Do You Have at Work? September 9, 2019
- How to Make a Good Impression in Your New Job September 2, 2019
- One Cover Letter Mistake You’re Probably Making August 27, 2019
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your LinkedIn Profile? August 15, 2019
- Is Your Management Style Inspiring or Off-Putting? August 5, 2019
- Should You Wait For Your Dream Job? July 30, 2019
- How to Quit Your Job the Right Way July 23, 2019
- Should You Quit Your Job Before Finding a New One? July 17, 2019
- How to Learn from Mistakes at Work July 16, 2019
- How to Secure The Promotion You Deserve July 8, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714