Demand for mining services is up 43.6 per cent year-on-year. Illustrating the gradual shift from owner-operator sites to contract-managed mine sites, mining services now hold a 21.7 per cent share of industry opportunities, up from 17.3 per cent when DFP started reporting in November 2013. But the DFP Mining and Resources Index still shows the long distance between the state of the industry in boom times and now, with job opportunities in WA at 72.04 per cent of where they were in late 2013.
Currently Select Resumes have not one but two mining resume specialists. …Michelle and Melanie have over 15 years of experience working in various HR and recruitment functions. Both have spent…Read More
In 2010 Select Resumes secured the services of their first mining resume specialist. Adding a skilled Mining HR professional to the team meant that mining resume candidates at all levels…Read More
- COVID-19 – Getting Back to Work June 15, 2020
- Updating Your Resume During COVID-19 is an Essential Job May 18, 2020
- Improving Your Chances of Working With the Australian Border Force May 11, 2020
- How to Improve Your Chances of Working With the ATO May 4, 2020
- What is JobKeeper and How Can You Access it? April 27, 2020
- COVID-19 and What it Means to the Australian Workforce April 20, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part Two April 13, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part One April 6, 2020
- How to Embrace Change in the Workplace March 30, 2020
- Is Your Lack of Self-Confidence Holding You Back at Work? March 23, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714