Demand for mining services is up 43.6 per cent year-on-year. Illustrating the gradual shift from owner-operator sites to contract-managed mine sites, mining services now hold a 21.7 per cent share of industry opportunities, up from 17.3 per cent when DFP started reporting in November 2013. But the DFP Mining and Resources Index still shows the long distance between the state of the industry in boom times and now, with job opportunities in WA at 72.04 per cent of where they were in late 2013.
Currently Select Resumes have not one but two mining resume specialists. …Michelle and Melanie have over 15 years of experience working in various HR and recruitment functions. Both have spent…Read More
In 2010 Select Resumes secured the services of their first mining resume specialist. Adding a skilled Mining HR professional to the team meant that mining resume candidates at all levels…Read More
- Are Your Insecurities Holding You Back in the Workplace? June 18, 2019
- How to Successfully Navigate a Career Change June 10, 2019
- Questions Interviewers Can’t Ask June 4, 2019
- Graduate Nursing Programs – Finding the Right One June 1, 2019
- Working Longer Hours Does Not Make You More Productive May 30, 2019
- Why Your Resume is Not Working May 27, 2019
- Is Job Security a Myth? May 21, 2019
- What are The Qualities Employers Look For? May 16, 2019
- Make Your Resume Stand Out with Key Achievements May 14, 2019
- What Not to Say in an Interview May 9, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714