If you are interested in applying for a position within any one of the many departments within the Australian Public Service (APS), your application will always need to include your resume, as well as evidence that you meet the required selection criteria. Depending on the role and the department, you may find that this evidence is referred to as a Statement of Claims.
Your Choice of University is a Pivotal One A recent report by the Sydney Morning Herald has revealed interesting statistics about how your choice of University can have a very…Read More
Get Familiar with Your Transferable Skills A huge shift in career focus can, in many cases, mean starting over from the very basics. But, that is where your soft skills…Read More
- Is Your Management Style Inspiring or Off-Putting? August 5, 2019
- Should You Wait For Your Dream Job? July 30, 2019
- How to Quit Your Job the Right Way July 23, 2019
- Should You Quit Your Job Before Finding a New One? July 17, 2019
- How to Learn from Mistakes at Work July 16, 2019
- How to Secure The Promotion You Deserve July 8, 2019
- Should You be Worried About Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)? July 1, 2019
- Your Resume Your Personal Sales and Marketing Tool June 25, 2019
- Major Bucks vs. Major Job Satisfaction June 22, 2019
- Are Your Insecurities Holding You Back in the Workplace? June 18, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714