If you are interested in applying for a position within any one of the many departments within the Australian Public Service (APS), your application will always need to include your resume, as well as evidence that you meet the required selection criteria. Depending on the role and the department, you may find that this evidence is referred to as a Statement of Claims.
Your Choice of University is a Pivotal One A recent report by the Sydney Morning Herald has revealed interesting statistics about how your choice of University can have a very…Read More
Get Familiar with Your Transferable Skills A huge shift in career focus can, in many cases, mean starting over from the very basics. But, that is where your soft skills…Read More
- How to Write a Great First Resume December 9, 2019
- Are You the One Blocking Your Own Success? December 2, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part Two November 25, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part One November 18, 2019
- How to Delegate Effectively November 11, 2019
- The Facts About Mental Health Days November 4, 2019
- Do You Worry Too Much at Work? October 28, 2019
- How to Survive in a Job You Hate October 21, 2019
- How to Gain Respect at Work October 14, 2019
- How Much Self-Discipline Do You Have at Work? September 9, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714