If you are interested in applying for a position within any one of the many departments within the Australian Public Service (APS), your application will always need to include your resume, as well as evidence that you meet the required selection criteria. Depending on the role and the department, you may find that this evidence is referred to as a Statement of Claims.
Currently Select Resumes have not one but two mining resume specialists. …Michelle and Melanie have over 15 years of experience working in various HR and recruitment functions. Both have spent…Read More
In 2010 Select Resumes secured the services of their first mining resume specialist. Adding a skilled Mining HR professional to the team meant that mining resume candidates at all levels…Read More
Let’s face it – a lot of people are sceptical of using professional resume templates for their workplace and career needs. And we get it – people do not like…Read More
- Is Job Security a Myth? May 21, 2019
- What are The Qualities Employers Look For? May 16, 2019
- Make Your Resume Stand Out with Key Achievements May 14, 2019
- What Not to Say in an Interview May 9, 2019
- Some Reasons Why You Are Not Getting an Interview May 7, 2019
- What is a Statement of Claims? May 3, 2019
- We’re Going to Make You a STAR! May 2, 2019
- How Long Should You Stay in One Job? April 30, 2019
- Diversity in the Workplace Explained April 29, 2019
- How to Deal With Impossible Deadlines April 23, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714