If you are interested in applying for a position within any one of the many departments within the Australian Public Service (APS), your application will always need to include your resume, as well as evidence that you meet the required selection criteria. Depending on the role and the department, you may find that this evidence is referred to as a Statement of Claims.
Currently Select Resumes have not one but two mining resume specialists. …Michelle and Melanie have over 15 years of experience working in various HR and recruitment functions. Both have spent…Read More
In 2010 Select Resumes secured the services of their first mining resume specialist. Adding a skilled Mining HR professional to the team meant that mining resume candidates at all levels…Read More
Let’s face it – a lot of people are sceptical of using professional resume templates for their workplace and career needs. And we get it – people do not like…Read More
- Is Your Management Style Inspiring or Off-Putting? August 5, 2019
- Should You Wait For Your Dream Job? July 30, 2019
- How to Quit Your Job the Right Way July 23, 2019
- Should You Quit Your Job Before Finding a New One? July 17, 2019
- How to Learn from Mistakes at Work July 16, 2019
- How to Secure The Promotion You Deserve July 8, 2019
- Should You be Worried About Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)? July 1, 2019
- Your Resume Your Personal Sales and Marketing Tool June 25, 2019
- Major Bucks vs. Major Job Satisfaction June 22, 2019
- Are Your Insecurities Holding You Back in the Workplace? June 18, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714