So, you have reached the end of your nursing education, and now your focus has shifted toward the bewildering amount of job applications and their specific requirements. Healthcare jobs are one of the most in-demand positions. However, there are more and more people targeting the very positions that you have spent the past years studying for. Whether you have decided to aim for a graduate program, or to work as an enrolled or registered nurse, you will quickly discover that having a professionally produced nursing resume and cover letter at the ready is your surest bet to securing the position you want.
- How to Successfully Navigate a Career Change June 10, 2019
- Questions Interviewers Can’t Ask June 4, 2019
- Graduate Nursing Programs – Finding the Right One June 1, 2019
- Working Longer Hours Does Not Make You More Productive May 30, 2019
- Why Your Resume is Not Working May 27, 2019
- Is Job Security a Myth? May 21, 2019
- What are The Qualities Employers Look For? May 16, 2019
- Make Your Resume Stand Out with Key Achievements May 14, 2019
- What Not to Say in an Interview May 9, 2019
- Some Reasons Why You Are Not Getting an Interview May 7, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714