So, you have reached the end of your nursing education, and now your focus has shifted toward the bewildering amount of job applications and their specific requirements. Healthcare jobs are one of the most in-demand positions. However, there are more and more people targeting the very positions that you have spent the past years studying for. Whether you have decided to aim for a graduate program, or to work as an enrolled or registered nurse, you will quickly discover that having a professionally produced nursing resume and cover letter at the ready is your surest bet to securing the position you want.
- COVID-19 – Getting Back to Work June 15, 2020
- Updating Your Resume During COVID-19 is an Essential Job May 18, 2020
- Improving Your Chances of Working With the Australian Border Force May 11, 2020
- How to Improve Your Chances of Working With the ATO May 4, 2020
- What is JobKeeper and How Can You Access it? April 27, 2020
- COVID-19 and What it Means to the Australian Workforce April 20, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part Two April 13, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part One April 6, 2020
- How to Embrace Change in the Workplace March 30, 2020
- Is Your Lack of Self-Confidence Holding You Back at Work? March 23, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714