So, you have reached the end of your nursing education, and now your focus has shifted toward the bewildering amount of job applications and their specific requirements. Healthcare jobs are one of the most in-demand positions. However, there are more and more people targeting the very positions that you have spent the past years studying for. Whether you have decided to aim for a graduate program, or to work as an enrolled or registered nurse, you will quickly discover that having a professionally produced nursing resume and cover letter at the ready is your surest bet to securing the position you want.
- New Year’s Career-Based Resolutions That Work January 20, 2020
- Australian Careers Outlook for 2020 – Part Two January 13, 2020
- Australian Careers Outlook for 2020 – Part One January 6, 2020
- Happy New Year, Happy New Career December 30, 2019
- Why Christmas Isn’t the Season to Slow Down Your Job Search December 23, 2019
- Why You Need to Keep Your Resume Up-to-Date December 16, 2019
- How to Write a Great First Resume December 9, 2019
- Are You the One Blocking Your Own Success? December 2, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part Two November 25, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part One November 18, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714