So, you have reached the end of your nursing education, and now your focus has shifted toward the bewildering amount of job applications and their specific requirements. Healthcare jobs are one of the most in-demand positions. However, there are more and more people targeting the very positions that you have spent the past years studying for. Whether you have decided to aim for a graduate program, or to work as an enrolled or registered nurse, you will quickly discover that having a professionally produced nursing resume and cover letter at the ready is your surest bet to securing the position you want.
- Is Your Management Style Inspiring or Off-Putting? August 5, 2019
- Should You Wait For Your Dream Job? July 30, 2019
- How to Quit Your Job the Right Way July 23, 2019
- Should You Quit Your Job Before Finding a New One? July 17, 2019
- How to Learn from Mistakes at Work July 16, 2019
- How to Secure The Promotion You Deserve July 8, 2019
- Should You be Worried About Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)? July 1, 2019
- Your Resume Your Personal Sales and Marketing Tool June 25, 2019
- Major Bucks vs. Major Job Satisfaction June 22, 2019
- Are Your Insecurities Holding You Back in the Workplace? June 18, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714