So, you have reached the end of your nursing education, and now your focus has shifted toward the bewildering amount of job applications and their specific requirements. Healthcare jobs are one of the most in-demand positions. However, there are more and more people targeting the very positions that you have spent the past years studying for. Whether you have decided to aim for a graduate program, or to work as an enrolled or registered nurse, you will quickly discover that having a professionally produced nursing resume and cover letter at the ready is your surest bet to securing the position you want.
- Where Are All The Teaching Jobs? March 30, 2020
- How to Be Productive Working from Home – Part One March 30, 2020
- Is Your Lack of Self-Confidence Holding You Back at Work? March 23, 2020
- How to Beat “Overqualified for the Job” Syndrome March 16, 2020
- Are You Mentally Prepared For Your Job Search? – Part Two March 9, 2020
- Are You Mentally Prepared For Your Job Search? – Part One March 2, 2020
- How to Navigate the Office Romance February 24, 2020
- Are Renewable Energy Jobs the Way Forward? February 17, 2020
- Are Standing Desks the Big Thing for 2020? February 10, 2020
- Do You Really Need a Cover Letter? February 3, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714