A good cover letter should be a polished document that markets you as the best candidate for the job. It makes the first impression with a potential employer and yet, many applicants make a big cover letter mistake in the very first line. It’s a simply fixed error that finds applications thrown in the bin every day.
There is nothing worse as a recruiter than receiving a resume from a candidate for a position coupled with a cover letter that either says nothing, is badly worded or…Read More
- How to Delegate Effectively November 11, 2019
- The Facts About Mental Health Days November 4, 2019
- Do You Worry Too Much at Work? October 28, 2019
- How to Survive in a Job You Hate October 21, 2019
- How to Gain Respect at Work October 14, 2019
- How Much Self-Discipline Do You Have at Work? September 9, 2019
- How to Make a Good Impression in Your New Job September 2, 2019
- One Cover Letter Mistake You’re Probably Making August 27, 2019
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your LinkedIn Profile? August 15, 2019
- Is Your Management Style Inspiring or Off-Putting? August 5, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714