A good cover letter should be a polished document that markets you as the best candidate for the job. It makes the first impression with a potential employer and yet, many applicants make a big cover letter mistake in the very first line. It’s a simply fixed error that finds applications thrown in the bin every day.
There is nothing worse as a recruiter than receiving a resume from a candidate for a position coupled with a cover letter that either says nothing, is badly worded or…Read More
- New Year’s Career-Based Resolutions That Work January 20, 2020
- Australian Careers Outlook for 2020 – Part Two January 13, 2020
- Australian Careers Outlook for 2020 – Part One January 6, 2020
- Happy New Year, Happy New Career December 30, 2019
- Why Christmas Isn’t the Season to Slow Down Your Job Search December 23, 2019
- Why You Need to Keep Your Resume Up-to-Date December 16, 2019
- How to Write a Great First Resume December 9, 2019
- Are You the One Blocking Your Own Success? December 2, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part Two November 25, 2019
- How to Find Work When Unemployed – Part One November 18, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714