Well, according to Elon Musk, the difference between a ‘manageable’ work schedule and an ‘insane’ one is somewhere between 80 and 120 hours of work per week. “There were times when, some weeks … I haven’t counted exactly, but I would just sort of sleep for a few hours, work, sleep for a few hours, work, seven days a week. Some of those days must have been 120 hours or something nutty.”
Health and Wellbeing
Low Self-Esteem Can Trap You in Your Job If you are honest, many of your frustrations in your job are down to your own insecurities and low self-esteem. How you…Read More
- Is Your Management Style Inspiring or Off-Putting? August 5, 2019
- Should You Wait For Your Dream Job? July 30, 2019
- How to Quit Your Job the Right Way July 23, 2019
- Should You Quit Your Job Before Finding a New One? July 17, 2019
- How to Learn from Mistakes at Work July 16, 2019
- How to Secure The Promotion You Deserve July 8, 2019
- Should You be Worried About Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)? July 1, 2019
- Your Resume Your Personal Sales and Marketing Tool June 25, 2019
- Major Bucks vs. Major Job Satisfaction June 22, 2019
- Are Your Insecurities Holding You Back in the Workplace? June 18, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714