Well, according to Elon Musk, the difference between a ‘manageable’ work schedule and an ‘insane’ one is somewhere between 80 and 120 hours of work per week. “There were times when, some weeks … I haven’t counted exactly, but I would just sort of sleep for a few hours, work, sleep for a few hours, work, seven days a week. Some of those days must have been 120 hours or something nutty.”
Health and Wellbeing
Low Self-Esteem Can Trap You in Your Job If you are honest, many of your frustrations in your job are down to your own insecurities and low self-esteem. How you…Read More
- How to Successfully Navigate a Career Change June 10, 2019
- Questions Interviewers Can’t Ask June 4, 2019
- Graduate Nursing Programs – Finding the Right One June 1, 2019
- Working Longer Hours Does Not Make You More Productive May 30, 2019
- Why Your Resume is Not Working May 27, 2019
- Is Job Security a Myth? May 21, 2019
- What are The Qualities Employers Look For? May 16, 2019
- Make Your Resume Stand Out with Key Achievements May 14, 2019
- What Not to Say in an Interview May 9, 2019
- Some Reasons Why You Are Not Getting an Interview May 7, 2019
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.
1300 614 714