It is important that we remain as composed as possible when we communicate at work. Here’s how you can be more asserive at work without upsetting colleagues.
Is the real reason to work as simple as providing a metaphorical or literal roof over our heads? Or are there more compelling factors that motivate us in the workplace? Is a salary the only reason to work? The truth is, there are many factors that drive us out into the world – some you may find surprising.
Getting negative feedback at work can be tough. In our last blog, we looked at some initial ways to help you understand the reasons behind negative feedback and how they help you become a more effective employee. In this week’s blog, we will give you more tools to overcome what can be an emotional time in your career.
Getting negative feedback at work can be tough. It can be hard to recover from a less than glowing performance review, especially one that you did not see coming. You might feel angry, embarrassed, and confused. How do you regain your professional confidence? And how do you turn negative feedback into a positive step?
Here is the second part of our popular blog on achieving that perfect work-life balance. If your work-life balance is absolutely tipped the wrong way – in either direction – you need to take charge of your life and make some major changes.
Today, especially where many people are working from home, the ability to achieve work-life balance is becoming more difficult. You need to develop new skills to redress that balance.
Has your New Year’s resolution to find a new job already stalled? Well, here’s why January and February can be great months for job searching.
- How to be More Assertive at Work – Part One April 19, 2021
- Cluttered Desk, Cluttered Mind? April 12, 2021
- Is it Just About the Salary? April 5, 2021
- How to Turn Negative Feedback into a Positive Step – Part Two March 29, 2021
- How to Turn Negative Feedback into a Positive Step – Part One March 22, 2021
- Growing Your Career – Even During a Pandemic March 15, 2021
- How to Change Career and Find the Perfect Job March 8, 2021
- How do you Achieve a Good Work-Life Balance? – Part Two March 1, 2021
- How do you Achieve a Good Work-Life Balance? – Part One February 22, 2021
- Why January and February are Great Months for Job Searching February 15, 2021
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.