Are you the life of the party? Known to be the centre of attention on any occasion, extroverts are outgoing, friendly and sociable people. Extroverts thrive on interaction, so what is the perfect job for your character trait?
A cover letter enables you to introduce yourself as a professional, along with outlining why you are a good fit for the role. In our last blog, we gave you some reasons why the cover letter is still not only relevant but essential. Here are some more reasons.
If your resume has all your relevant information, why do you need a cover letter? In 2021 do we still need this rather formal, stuffy appendage to the ‘main event’?
If you’re considering a career transition to renewable energy – and many are – you need to consider your options. This time we’re showing there’s a clear pathway from the Oil and Gas industry into the growing renewable energy sector.
If you’re considering a career transition to renewable energy – and many are – you need to consider your options. But all you really need is to know where to start.
Congratulations! You have accepted a new job offer, and you are about to start the job you really wanted. On one hand, you are excited, but on the other hand, you might be feeling a bit apprehensive. How will settle into your new job? Will you fit in? Will people like you? Will you be able to do the job?
In our last blog, we look at how conflict arises and why it’s important to develop the skills to handle conflict resolution. Here, we’ll show you some more techniques to cover certain difficult situations as they arise.
No one enjoys conflict, especially at work. Working in any organisation means working with people that have a variety of perspectives. Whilst organisations that foster diversity are strong, it doesn’t mean everyone will get along all of the time.
- Are You an Extrovert? Find the Perfect Job! September 27, 2021
- How Important Is a Cover Letter in 2021? – Part Two September 20, 2021
- How important is a Cover Letter in 2021? – Part One September 13, 2021
- Transitioning to a Career in Renewable Energies – Part Two September 6, 2021
- Transitioning to a Career in Renewable Energies – Part One August 30, 2021
- Are You an Introvert? Find the Perfect Job! August 23, 2021
- How to Settle into a New Job – Part Two August 16, 2021
- How to Settle into a New Job – Part One August 9, 2021
- Handling Conflict Resolution in the Workplace – Part Two August 2, 2021
- Handling Conflict Resolution in the Workplace – Part One July 26, 2021
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.