No matter who you are or what you do, we have days when we just can’t knuckle down. But energy drinks, coffee and list-making won’t get you to peak productivity levels. So, how can you train yourself to maintain your focus at work?
In Part One, we looked at why people who have gone a whole career and never needed a resume should consider getting one done. This time, we will focus on those who would like one, but do not think they have anything at all to put in it.
At Select Resumes, over 90% of our clients looking for a resume already have one they have written themselves. But if you have coasted by for years without the need for a resume, you may wonder why you need one.
- Career Guidance
- Company News
- Cover Letters
- General Information
- Health and Wellbeing
- Job Interviews
- Job Market
- Professional Development
- Resume Design
- Resume Writing
- Selection Criteria
- Social Media
- Transferable Skills
- Workplace Culture
- How to Maintain Focus at Work June 27, 2022
- How to Overcome Fear of Change at Work – Part Two June 20, 2022
- How to Overcome Fear of Change at Work – Part One June 13, 2022
- Is it Ever OK to be Friends With Your Boss? June 6, 2022
- How to Resign Well – Part Two May 30, 2022
- How to Resign Well – Part One May 23, 2022
- “I’ve Never Needed a Resume, So Why Start Now?” Part Two May 16, 2022
- “I’ve Never Needed a Resume, So Why Start Now?” Part One May 9, 2022
- How to Change Career on Faith Alone – Part Two May 2, 2022
- How to Change Career on Faith Alone – Part One April 25, 2022
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.