Since the onset of COVID-19, the job market has continued to get tougher, and jobseekers need to evolve. You need to be smarter than ever, smart enough to beat out the competition. You need to be able to optimise your job search strategy so that you can grab a job opportunity before anyone else does.
COVID-19 has made us all question the lasting power of our jobs, and we’re putting our resumes on the market. But why is your resume not getting you that job? In part two we will examine some more practical tips to improve your resume.
COVID-19 has made us all question the lasting power of our jobs, and we’re putting our resumes on the market. But why is your resume not getting you that job?
Businesses across Australia are gradually getting back to work and starting to open their doors for business as restrictions begin to ease and we cautiously begin to get back to normal. But many of us realise that there will be a new normal moving forward. Now, more than ever, none of us can afford to be complacent.
There is hardly anyone whose job has not been affected to some degree by COVID-19. For many of us, we are wondering what the future holds for our careers. One way to prepare for the other side of the pandemic is to ensure your resume is ready to go.
A career with the Australian Border Force offers more than you may think. Australia possesses one of the most significant and challenging border environments in the world, which means that no two days on the job are ever the same. So, how can you become a part of this leading organisation, doing a job that that really matters to Australia safety and security?
- How to Optimise Your Job Search – Part One October 19, 2020
- Interview Techniques That Work – Part Two October 12, 2020
- Interview Techniques That Work – Part One October 5, 2020
- Re-entering the Workplace After the COVID Hiatus September 28, 2020
- Why Isn’t Your Resume Getting You the Job? – Part Two September 7, 2020
- Why Isn’t Your Resume Getting You the Job? – Part One August 31, 2020
- Will Working from Home Become the New Normal? August 24, 2020
- COVID-19 – Getting Back to Work June 15, 2020
- Updating Your Resume During COVID-19 is an Essential Job May 18, 2020
- Improving Your Chances of Working With the Australian Border Force May 11, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.