As restrictions start to ease around Australia, people are re-entering the workplace after the COVID hiatus. Employees need to prepare to return to work, but there are considerations through this transition period.
COVID-19 has made us all question the lasting power of our jobs, and we’re putting our resumes on the market. But why is your resume not getting you that job? In part two we will examine some more practical tips to improve your resume.
COVID-19 has made us all question the lasting power of our jobs, and we’re putting our resumes on the market. But why is your resume not getting you that job?
Businesses across Australia are gradually getting back to work and starting to open their doors for business as restrictions begin to ease and we cautiously begin to get back to normal. But many of us realise that there will be a new normal moving forward. Now, more than ever, none of us can afford to be complacent.
There is hardly anyone whose job has not been affected to some degree by COVID-19. For many of us, we are wondering what the future holds for our careers. One way to prepare for the other side of the pandemic is to ensure your resume is ready to go.
A career with the Australian Border Force offers more than you may think. Australia possesses one of the most significant and challenging border environments in the world, which means that no two days on the job are ever the same. So, how can you become a part of this leading organisation, doing a job that that really matters to Australia safety and security?
People are drawn to the ATO for varied reasons. Known internationally as a leading tax and superannuation administration they are recognised as committed and innovative. Furthermore, they engage with their clients and partners to deliver real outcomes. But what are the pathways to a career working with the ATO?
The rise of COVID-19 has significantly damaged the operation of various industries. But what does it mean for those of us working in the mining, construction, and healthcare sector?
- How to Apply for Jobs When You’re Out of a Job – Part Two January 11, 2021
- How to Apply for Jobs When You are Out of a Job – Part One January 4, 2021
- It May Be Nearly Christmas But Job Seeking Still Goes On! December 28, 2020
- What Does the 2021 Australian Job Market Hold? December 21, 2020
- How to Nail Your Graduate Resume – Part Two December 14, 2020
- How to Nail Your Graduate Resume – Part One December 7, 2020
- How to Optimise Your Job Search – Part Two October 26, 2020
- How to Optimise Your Job Search – Part One October 19, 2020
- Interview Techniques That Work – Part Two October 12, 2020
- Interview Techniques That Work – Part One October 5, 2020
Stay in the Know!
Join our mailing list to receive our latest articles on all things career related.