Project Manager 3 page Statement of Claims
A previous client, seeking new challenges in their professional life, sought assistance in creating a three-page statement of claims for a Project Manager role that would allow them to broaden and diversify their skill-set. The brief for the position was to create a three-page statement that addressed the following six essential and three desirable criteria points:
1. Proven experience and well developed organisational, project planning and management skills
2. Well developed problem solving, conceptual and analytical skills.
3. Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
4. Proven ability to build positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
5. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
6. Proficient in use of MS Office Programs.
1. Understanding of the application of Telehealth within health service delivery.
2. Understanding of risk management principles.
3. A relevant tertiary qualification.
During the consultation, we discussed the client’s previous work within multiple governmental departments, seeking out the strongest possible examples for each criterion point to demonstrate both their capacity to achieve the selection criteria requirements and their ability to uphold the Department’s vision and professional standards. This allowed us to showcase not only prior experience but also a clear understanding of the Department’s efforts and how their work would impact the wider Departmental team.
Having undertaken project management roles previously, including duties within the Health Department, the client was well-placed to positively contribute to the Department’s efforts and objectives, and by working to showcase the strongest and most meaningful examples, I am confident that they are well-placed to pursue their career ambitions.