Overall the two documents worked well together to put forward the client’s suitability for the advertised role, and she was extremely happy with the end result, acknowledging that she would not have thought to approach her documents in such a way.
Select Resumes Senior Consultant
Kristie became part of the Select Resumes team in early 2017 and has quickly proven and established herself as a successful writer in constructing resumes honed to niche areas of various industries, including creative industries, community services, Government roles, health services, and emergency services. Coming from a background of community services, administration, and recruitment, and currently working in the creative industries herself, Kristie has an understanding of what it takes to stand out from the crowd.
As a passionate and professional writer, Kristie has a way of creating a unique and personalised resume and cover letter that reflects each client’s personality and skill set accurately and interestingly. This same approach is taken when she addresses key selection criteria points, and the results speak for themselves – receiving many thanks from numerous clients not only obtaining interviews but also being extremely thrilled with the end product.
Creative Industries: Music Management and Bookings
Sales and Marketing
Radio Host and Programmer
Examples of Recent Work
• Cover Letter and Selection Criteria for a Contact and Customer Service Assistant in Bardia, NSW
• Resume and Statement of Claims for an Administration Officer in Inala, Brisbane, QLD
• Cover Letter for a Nurse in Brisbane
• Resume and Cover Letter for a Corporate Finance Officer
• Resume and Cover Letter in Nursing in Carnarvon, Western Australia
• Statement of Claims for an Assistant Director Asset Accounting in Melbourne
• Resume and Cover Letter for a Biologist in Hilbert, WA
• Selection Criteria for a Consultant in Data and Systems in West Perth
• Statement of Claims for an Operational Support Officer in Ormeau, QLD
• Statement of Claims for a Senior Administration Officer
Community Services and Government
Graduate and Entry Level
Nursing – Registered Nurses | Graduate Nurses | Hospital
Community Services – Government | Disability Worker | Aged Care | Respite | Correctional
Officer/Services and Program Officer
What Clients Say
Dear Kirstie, I am writing to thank you for the exceptional resume that you have put together for me. I am not one that is good with words and what you have been able to write after one conversation is beyond belief. It has been a pleasure working with you and thank you for keeping me on track! I would gladly recommend you and select resumes to everyone that is looking to get one done thanks again.
Kristie, I have an interview on Tuesday for the Case Manager position, thanks for your help.
I wanted to say how outstandingly written your document was for Nick! Keep up the good work.
Select Resumes Editors
Thank you for this, Kristie and yourself/team have done a wonderful job!
thank you so much to all its perfect.
Case Studies by Kristie
Experienced Administration Officer for NSW Health applying to step down into a less demanding role within the same industry
Two page Statement of Claims and Executive Resume for Franchisee and Business Manager applying for APS6 role with the public sector.