Our engineering resume service is provided by our team of expert writers, designers and editors. We present your achievements and qualifications in a professional, well-structured and individual resume and cover letter. The writer assigned to you will uncover your achievements and tailor a resume to showcase you.
We offer a full and comprehensive resume writing service. This professional resume and cover letter writing service includes:
- An in-depth phone consultation with your assigned writer to discuss your career history, goals and design preferences
- Your assigned writer will then use this information to create a resume and cover letter highlighting your key skills and attributes and will tailor your documents for the roles you are targeting and your career ambitions
- After it is written, our editor will assess your documents to ensure perfect grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Our graphic designer then creates your final documents in line with your design preferences and emails them to you as an editable Word document and PDF
- A 30-day revision period applies for every order, whereby you can request changes to any element of the writing, editing or design services
Select Resumes researches, writes and designs each resume for the specific industry or work type you are targeting and we will work with you until you are 100% satisfied. Our consultants care about the outcome of the clients they write for and we regularly receive feedback about the great service of our team. Starting your relationship with Select Resumes professional resume service is a great way to enhance your career. Looking for work is a daunting task, so it is great to have someone to turn to when you need assistance with the application.
Our standard service includes a 7-day turnaround, however, if you require your documents sooner our services also include a 48-hour priority service or 4-day fast service.
Thank you for choosing Select Resumes, we won’t let you down!
Our Resume Writing Process
You and your assigned writer have a phone based consultation which will last about 30 – 45 minutes. They will discuss your career background with you including key achievements, your long-term and short-term goals and professional development.
Your writer will now use all the information you have sent by email as well as the notes from your phone consultation and create a professional resume outlining your career history, professional profile, qualifications and education.
Your Writer sends your completed selection criteria to the Editor who ensures punctuation; grammar and other errors are eliminated and the general presentation of your information is flawless.
The editor delivers the completed, proofread draft to a graphic designer, who will create a unique professional design that will make your resume stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
5. A 30 day guarantee period applies to all jobs
During this time you can request any revisions or amendments to any part of the writing, editing and design process until you are completely happy with your documents.