The client has been working in several hospitals and residential settings during and after completing her Nursing degree. She is hoping to acquire a position within a hospital setting.
Select Resumes Senior Consultant
Dorinnia takes pride in her ability to write strong responses to selection criteria and powerful and eye-catching resumes and cover letters for clients across a wide range of professions, receiving very positive feedback from happy patrons.
With over twenty years in Education as Teacher and Principal, Dorinnia has a wealth of experience working with people at all levels. As a result, she is adept at listening and honing her responses to accurately reflect the personalities and strengths of clients. With a passion for helping people to succeed, she has written numerous documents for candidates at all levels and stages of their career, from graduates to senior executives.
Senior Leading Teacher
Skills and Service Provided
Examples of Recent Work
• Key Selection Criteria (8 points), Executive Resume and Cover Letter for an Epidemiologist in East Perth
• Professional Resume and Cover Letter in Clarence Park, SA
• Executive Resume, Cover Letter and Linkedin Profile for a Project Manager in Mulgrave, Victoria
• Cover Letter and Resume for a Hotel Services Coordinator in Donnybrook, Queensland
• Professional Resume and Cover Letter to suit EA Admin roles in Kenmore, Queensland
• Resume and Cover Letter for an Administrative Professional in Brisbane, Queensland
• Resume and Cover Letter for an IT Industry Professional in Seven Hills NSW
• Resume and Cover Letter for Teaching Dianella Western Australia
• Selection Criteria for a Funding Arrangement Officer
• Resume and Cover Letter for a Computer Technician in Joyner Brisbane Queensland
• Resume for an IT Specialist in New South Wales
• Resume, Cover Letter and Key Selection Criteria for a Customer Service Officer in North Ringwood Victoria
• Resume for a client in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane, Queensland
• Selection Criteria for an Epidemiologist in East Perth
• Resume and Selection Criteria for an Economic Development Manager in Gladstone, Queensland
• Resume and Cover Letter for a Sherriff's Officer in Fletcher NSW
Administrative Selection Criteria and Resume Writing – Professional | Executive
Nursing Resume and Selection Criteria Writing – Graduate | Professional
APS and Government Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
Graduate and Entry Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
Business Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
What Clients Say
Thank you and everybody on the team who contributed to my resume and cover letter. I really am pleased, it has made the world of difference!
Wow....thanks to Dorinnia for an amazing covering letter and selection criteria. I don't need to make any changes at all as its impressive
I have just read the selection criteria you have done for me and I just wanted to let you know what an amazing job you did.
Reading that criteria you made it sound so professional and as humans, we do not like to praise ourselves, but I felt quite proud of myself after reading it.
You certainly have a gift with words and even if I was to be unsuccessful in the job, the money was well spent to see on paper what I do every day at work. It was such a pleasure to have the chat with you.
Once again - a BIG thank you
Thank you all for your hard work, it looks and sounds exceptional.
Hi there, I would just like to say thank you very much for the cover letter and resume I’m extremely happy with it.
Vanessa in Donnybrook
Thank you very much to you and your team. I am very happy with the finished product and have submitted my new resume and cover letter to the advertised job.
Dorrinnia has done an amazing job!!! thank you I couldn't have done this myself.
Irene in Mulgrave, Victoria
Case Studies by Dorinnia
The client has been working in a number of hospitals and residential settings during and after completing her Nursing degree. She is hoping to acquire a position within a hospital setting. The role she is applying for requires leadership skills and the ability to work autonomously and within a team.
The client has graduated as an Accountant and been working several part-time positions. She is eager to continue studying to become a Business Advisor for overseas clients. There has not been a specific role advertised as yet. However, she wanted to be a step ahead and have her Professional Resume completed for when the right job came up.