Amy has recently joined the Select Resumes team and has already helped a range of clients achieve their career dreams. With over fifteen years experience in Human Resources and Employment Relations, Amy has extensive knowledge of the job market, career guidance, and recruitment. Having worked in not-for-profit enterprises, large mining companies, and private consulting firms, Amy brings a diverse background and extensive skill set that she utilises to manage a variety of client needs.
With tertiary qualifications in Commerce (Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations) and Psychology, Amy understands the challenge of competing in the job market. She enjoys supporting and encouraging her clients to portray themselves in the very best light possible and draws out the unique attributes of each person in order to promote them through their resumes, cover letters, and selection criteria.
Amy is extremely passionate about helping her clients find (and achieve) their dream careers. She particularly enjoys the consultation process where she gets to know her clients and learns of their skills, experience, and ambitions for their future. Using this knowledge, Amy builds the job application pack to suit that individual client, using their voice and their particular brand of communication.
- Executive Resume Writer
- Professional Resume Writer
- Executive Selection Criteria Writer
- Professional Selection Criteria Writer
- APS and Government Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
- Nursing Resume and Selection Criteria Writing – Graduate | Professional
- Graduate and Entry Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
- Business Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
- Teaching Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
- Clients that have been demoted, downsized or dismissed and need a little confidence boost and refocus
- Senior Human Resources Advisor
- Employee Relations Consultant
- Human Resources Consultant
- Career Counsellor
Amy has an extensive communication style that can accommodate a range of different client needs. From recent high school graduates to blue-collar workers, tradespeople, professionals and executives, Amy can provide excellent service to a broad range of clientele. With the majority of her career spent in the mining industry, Amy is well-versed in roles pertaining to blue and white collar engineering, safety, environmental and trades, and she has assisted many clients to obtain roles in this sought after industry.
Featured Resume and Selection Criteria Writing
- Teacher, graduate and experienced
- Nurse, graduate and experienced
- Community Services Manager
- National Security Service
- Patent Administrator
- Deputy Principal