Opportunities within the Public Sector are highly sought after. Excellent pay rates and increased benefits provide enough incentive to provoke many Australians to pursue jobs in the Public Sector. Making sure you have a strong skill set outlined is a must, as is ensuring you display the requirements of the position.
Select Resumes provide expert advice with the creation of your public sector resume and will assist you with your Key Selection Criteria if required. We are proud of our excellent rates and do not believe in charging unrealistic prices for these extra services.
Select Resumes’ General Manager has been part of the Interview Panel for Public Sector Vacancies and has a full understanding of what line managers are looking for. Our commitment is that your application will remain compliant with the current procedure. We will ensure a polished, well written public sector resume that will appeal to the highest standard of employer.
A great place to start when considering our public sector (government) resume service is our writer profiles to find the ideal writer for you.
Important facts about a successful resume…
- In the current economic climate employers get more applications for each job so an effective resume is essential to ensure you are considered for roles
- Most managers make a decision about your resume in 30 seconds or less
- Successful resumes must comply with specific format and content rules
- The first impression employers have about you is made by your resume
- The number one purpose of your resume is to get you job interviews